Thanks for visiting! You'll find a little bit of everything on our blog - movie & TV reviews, life advice, some receipes and much, much more...

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Oh Happy Day!


I know how excited I get when I receive a return letter from a Soldier I've written to, so I can only hope they were half as excited to get my letter as I am to get theirs! 

In light of that, I wanted to share this sweet card we received from a soldier to whom we sent a Christmas card and one of our pictures.  It is always nice to know that the letters and cards we have sent were received and enjoyed.

 
May God Bless Our Troops & Return Them Home Safely!




Don't worry Romelle - you all are definitely in our prayers!
 
**He did write out our names, but for privacy's sake I covered them up.




No comments:

Post a Comment