Thanks for visiting! You'll find a little bit of everything on our blog - movie & TV reviews, life advice, some receipes and much, much more...

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Nothing like a good laugh....

My Dear Friends and Fellow Followers,

       
          I have returned to college and am quickly getting into the swing of things. For your information I have been reading a lot, paying attention in (most) classes, sleeping, eating , exercising, and studying among other things. College has been rather exciting lately. 
          For example I recently (today) found my snail (Squirty) in his cage and he looked very ill. I thought he was dead because he was not sticking to the glass and he was all black. Upon finding this horrific sight I quickly took a picture and sent it to my cousin who has cared for Squirty prior to this and is very knowledgeable in the ways of species of the water. He said to do nothing and wait in hopes that Squirty would return to life, like he had done when he was at his apartment. So I left lifeless Squirty to his bowl and with his friend Squishy, hoping that he might survive.  I have great news friends!!!!                   Squirty LIVES! I found him alive and cleaning the cage after class.  

This is Squirty and Squishy. Alive and well!
        I miss my family very dearly. I hope you all are doing well and that you are taking care of great Pennsylvania while I am gone. Here are some final words to remember. Do not date a man that is solid (like a bookshelf). When sad and alone listen to Dolly Parton. If you slip in someones intestines do not worry for it is probably just their chicken dinner and don't forget that we do not dig wells on Sundays. It is not a nut cracker, it is a nut crusher. Always keep your llama close by for he will never leave you and finally laugh, "the most wasted of all days is one without laughter." So if you haven't laughed your necessary amount to day. iI give you this video to finish the job.

   


LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL A THOUSAND RED M&M's

Yours Trully,
     The missing member



OH MYYY how could I forget the attractive man picture!!!!!!


Wowowowowowow


And this is why he is the sexiest man of 2012. 


2 comments:

  1. Glad you're doing well :) By the way, where in the world did you find that Binocular soccer? That's nuts, and I'm sure it was staged just for that TV show, but entertaining nonetheless. And man...Channing in a suit is sure a site to see. - I LOVE YOU GIRLS A MILLION SWEEDISH FISH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah that was definitely not staged. they for sure couldn't see the ball half the time hahahaa! My friend posted it and that's how I found it. :D Love you and miss you all! Praise be to God the maker of Channing Tatum. (I hope that isn't sacrilegious) ;)

      Delete