Thanks for visiting! You'll find a little bit of everything on our blog - movie & TV reviews, life advice, some receipes and much, much more...

Monday, February 4, 2013

Just Because It's Monday....

Ugh...not the best Monday for me.  3 hours of volleyball yesterday and too many squats/lunges this morning - very sore!  But just to cheer myself up I thought I'd share some things out of our TTWT Hot Man stash...  ENJOY
 
Luke Kleintank
Sohee Park
As Mrs. Baker said, "A man always looks his best in a suit" or in this case, a tuxedo...
One last man :)
Sung Kang
 
P.S. Be sure to pick your dream valentine from our newest poll! 
Just be thankful we only gave you 4 options - it was hard to narow it down....

2 comments:

  1. what is up with the asian theme? ;)
    MISS YOU ALL!!
    ~the missing piece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My young padawan...you need your own email account for commenting. Anyway - there was no Asian theme, I was just mixing it up a little...

      Delete