Thanks for visiting! You'll find a little bit of everything on our blog - movie & TV reviews, life advice, some receipes and much, much more...

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Common Law

I've been asked where I find these men (by an anonymous reader), and I  must admit - they seem to find me.  I just stumble upon their photos!  Now if only they weren't just pictures....

We had plenty of coupons to cut this week, so once we were all present we retired to the living room to begin.  It usually takes us awhile before we get down to business - we usually languish in the kitchen chatting.  Since we started so early, we finished our episode of Fairly Legal and still had plenty of time left over!  Our members are still divided as to which man we prefer she end up with, but since we have no control over the situation, we try to keep our arguing to a minimum. 

So last week, while watching commercials for a new show called Common Law we decided that since the men were attractive and the plot entertaining we should record some.  Our ingenious forethought prevented our TV boredom this week!  We thoroughly enjoyed the first episode, their constant banter (some might call it arguing) was rather amusing.  Below are our favorite quotes from the evening:

"What are we, in junior high?"
"That was a tough 6 years for you, wasn't it Brady?"

Wes: "I don't know if you know this or not, but you're blocking a handicap spot."

"You can't rob a store from the back!"
"Leave me alone, it's my first time!"

Michael Elay & Warren Kole

1 comment:

  1. If you like the show on Facebook (CommonLawUSA) you can take a Character Quiz to see if you're more like Wes or more like Travis. I think it also enters you into a sweepstakes.

    ReplyDelete