Thanks for visiting! You'll find a little bit of everything on our blog - movie & TV reviews, life advice, some receipes and much, much more...

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

On a most treacherous night... No really, the roads were bad!

"A large bluish-green man with a strange goatee.  I'm guessing that's significant!"  -Just a quick quote from National Treasurer

Anyway, the 12 Men of Christmas is fantastic!!  Some real hunks to be sure.  We miss Melissa & Joey episodes, but the Christmas movies help ease the pain.  Especially since they all seem to have extremely handsome men!  It's hard to type a blog while watching a show.... Did I mention that I hate Steve Carrol or however you heck you spell his name.  He's a terrible actor, ugh he drives me crazy.  Sorry, commercial break with him in it...

Well considering the aforementioned treacherous roads, we really must be going....  But pumpin' and pimpin' isn't really working for Joe Longo... I was told to put that in here.  It doesn't fit and it's not my fault.  Well if you read this and could follow along, wow - good for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment