Thanks for visiting! You'll find a little bit of everything on our blog - movie & TV reviews, life advice, some receipes and much, much more...

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

NOT a Time-Worthy Tuesday

Due to prior commitments (school play) on the party of the 3rd part, the party of the first part is stuck at home with nothing to do.  The toilets and sinks in the house are now quite clean though.  AND the candles in the pumpkins have been lit - other than that, I'm waiting for the party of the second part to come home from nannying so CASTLE can be viewed.



It's really a wonderful show...

Makes me laugh....







Contemplating spray-painting the fan.... But it's cold and dark out and I'm just not really in the mood.  Maybe I'll research old Marilyn Monroe movies.  The party of the 2nd part and the party of the 1st part (that would be me) watched "How to Marry a Millionare" and it was absolutely fantastic.  Maybe next Tuesday we will watch it since M&J will not be airing until Spring.  I'm boring myself, so for now, I bid you adieu.....

No comments:

Post a Comment