Thanks for visiting! You'll find a little bit of everything on our blog - movie & TV reviews, life advice, some receipes and much, much more...

Friday, January 4, 2013

Shpello Shpour Shpeloved Shpeaders! (Hello Our Beloved Readers)


Shponight shpoes shponother shpeventful shpight!

Tonight we watched Joyful Noise - this time as a group!  A rather chuckle worthy chick flick staring DOLLY PARTON! (Bless her heart.)

Then we watched one of our member's favorite movies, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days.

Memorable Quotes.
You would have thought his whole family was killed by Charlie Manson by the way he was singing! ~Shpaddy


I would hang a mirror on my fridge and watch myself eat all those calories.  And then when I have a heart attack  I would give myself CPR because I'M A NURSE! ~Joyful Noise


 A woman's purse is her secret source of power. There are many dark and dangerous things in there.  ~How to Lose A Guy in Ten Days.
The main entertainment of tonight's event was a certain members pet llama.  Seriously, who knew a llama could be so gosh-darn funny?  Before tonight I don't think any of us did!  If only we had videoed it, you could share in our mirth.  Alas, we were too busy laughing so hard the tears nearly ran down our legs that we didn't think to record the event.

So seriously - did anyone else wonder why this scene was even in Joyful Noise?  We're just not sure what it had to do with the plot.  I mean who watches themselves dance in the dark with their  dead husband?

We leave you with one last look at the cuties from our movies:
Jeremy Jordan

Gotta love that smile


Zapatos.....


No comments:

Post a Comment